Those are really nice Nikki. I love the way you worked the red in the picture. The one of you parents and all the grandchildren on the sofa is great!!!
Those are great pictures. The ones of your parents with the kids is so sweet. I love the one of Adam by himself smiling really big. You definitely need to get that!
Nikki, those are so cute!!! I'm laughing though because you know how we dress Adam and Max the same??? Well, I just bought that exact black vest and shirt (from Old Navy right?) for Max and was planning on him wearing the vest for our family Christmas picture. So funny. BTW, I love Adam's hair long. I had to do a double take but I think it looks so great...so handsome.
7 comments:
Those are really nice Nikki. I love the way you worked the red in the picture. The one of you parents and all the grandchildren on the sofa is great!!!
You look great too!
Those are great pictures. The ones of your parents with the kids is so sweet. I love the one of Adam by himself smiling really big. You definitely need to get that!
Outstanding!
Those pictures turned out great! Adam looks so much older with his "longer" hair!! LOVE the red couch!
Great pictures! I like the one of the entire Brewer family. I also love the one of Adam smiling big. They all turned out great!
What great pictures, Nikki! I love the background. So unique and perfect for a brood of little boys.
Nikki, those are so cute!!! I'm laughing though because you know how we dress Adam and Max the same??? Well, I just bought that exact black vest and shirt (from Old Navy right?) for Max and was planning on him wearing the vest for our family Christmas picture. So funny. BTW, I love Adam's hair long. I had to do a double take but I think it looks so great...so handsome.
Love them all!
Post a Comment