Poor Colton has been sick with a cold. I hate that there is nothing you can really do for infants when they are sick like this. I just feel so bad for him because he cant breathe! I took this picture of him the other night and I instantly saw in my mind a picture we have of Adam when he was in the same pose.
Here is Colton
And here is Adam almost 8 years ago!
_____________________________________________________
I came across a blog called A Year of Slow Cooking
I think I vaguely remember someone else in the blog circle pointing it out before so sorry if I am copying.
She has TONS of wonderful crock pot/slow cooker recipes. And I dont mean just your average crock pot stuff! There are some really good recipes and she also just came out with a new cookbook. I LOVE using my crock pot, especially in the fall & winter. But when I saw her recipe for Crock Pot Pumpkin Spice Latte , I almost fell off my chair. The ingredients are so similar to the Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins (which have become my biggest weakness and addiction. I think I have made around 6 batches in the past few weeks...out of control) I mean, Pumpkin Spice Latte in a crock pot, who would have thunk it? I am trying this tomorrow. It is rainy and cold here and it just sounds so delicious right now! I will let you know how it tastes.





5 comments:
Nikki...I can't get an email to go through to you, will you send me an email so I can respond, and keep your address!?
I can't believe how much your boys look alike! How can that be??!! So handsome!
Hope you are doing well, we are getting Shae's LU application all finished up! (there is a discount for getting it in by 10/31!!!)
Wow Nikki! I CANNOT believe the resemblance between Colton and Adam. They DO look like twins. I wonder how Colton will look at age 7? Sorry he's got a cold. Michael would always laugh when I would use that nose aspirator thing. He thought it was a game.
Thanks for the website. Latte in a crockpot DOES sound good. Especially with the weather being so nasty these past few days. I'll have to try it out.
Yes, I do believe you've been pregnant for 7 years and just didn't know it because those boys are identical! Wow - that is strange. It will be interesting to see how Colton looks at 7.
You're right about that website...I do remember hearing about it a long time ago but have totally forgotten about it. I will have to go there and check it out.
Abe has got the major runny nose too right now. But, we've all been sick so it was bound to happen. Lane, your turns a comin!
That is crazy!!
Colton is so stinkin' adorable!
oh my! they are identical.
latte in a crockpot...I will be checking that out pronto!!
Post a Comment