Monday, October 19, 2009

Pumpkin Patch 09

The whole Brewer/Bentley clan decided to go to the pumpkin patch on Saturday. I was so excited and had visions in my mind of a wonderful fall day with lots of cute pictures of Adam and Colton in the middle of all the pumpkins.
When we got there it was FREEZING! I don't mean just a little cold...I mean BONE CHILLING FREEZING and no warm shelter in sight!
Adam still enjoyed all the activities like the adorable cow train.

The horse tire swings
This water contraption?
At this point I was too cold to even take anymore pictures of the all the other fun stuff like the corn cannon, farm animals, pumpkin launcher and tube slide. I just wanted to keep my hands in my pocket and keep them as warm as possible. The only redeeming moment was this...
That's right. The Fry Shack. Everything you can imagine deep fried! Did you see the Fried Oreos on the list? FRIED OREOS!!!! At first I was skeptical, but they were the most incredible thing I have ever tasted.
See my mom and Aunt Carrie trying to stay warm. Doesn't it look like everyone is having a wonderful time!? Noel is trying to keep Colton warm. I couldn't even take him out of his blanket for a quick picture with a pumpkin. :( Obviously not the day I had visioned, but a good memory just the same.
Photobucket

No comments: