Friday, October 23, 2009

Halloween Treat

I love me a good marshmallow pop! I saw this idea on Little Birdie Secrets the other day and of course had to copy it! Here is my cute little guy.
As usual I never have all the items needed to make a project so I improvised. I used regular green candy melts instead of the mint ones they used...but the mint does sound soooo good!
I used dark choc candy melts for the hair and used a ziploc baggie to pipe it on because I DO NOT own a icing bag or tip. Wow! That is sad!
Again, I did not have those cute eyes they used and did not have time to order any. But I did have these sprinkles so I just painstakingly picked out all the little white ones and then used a tooth pic to put a dot of choc in the middle
Here they are all lined up.
All packed up and ready to go to Adam's class today.
OK, these things are reminding me of a character on Spongebob. I cant put my finger on the name.
________________________________________


I also made some Pumpkin Pops
dipped in orange...brown & green candy melts for the stem. After I was done Mark and Adam told me I should have made them look like jack-o-lanterns. Great idea guys...about 10 minutes too late. Maybe next time.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Photobucket

7 comments:

Denise said...

As always--very cute!

jday said...

Adorable!
He looks like the Strangler on SpongeBob!!

Momofgirls said...

Totoally making these! Adorable!!!

jday said...

BTW, your pops look better than Birdie's!!

Nikki said...

Julie Day...I KNEW you would know the Spongebob guys name! I almost typed in my post "Julie will know"

Too funny!

Dolly said...

Very cute Nikki! You should sell these.

The Bentleys said...

Our beautiful, brilliant, creative niece! You are an inspiration...these treats are adorable! LoveLove