OK, I know the blog world is going crazy with the Vistaprint orders. Ladies, do we need an intervention? If you don't know what I am talking about you can check out the details here, here or here and also here. I have really enjoyed seeing what all of you ordered (FREE of charge) and I even copied a few of your ideas for my most recent order. So I thought I would challenge everyone else who has placed an order with Vistaprint to post your pictures and share your creative ideas with all of us.
Here is my recent order:
An Adorable Monogrammed Tote for Colton...FREE!
T Shirt says "Hogsed Housekeeping"...FREE! Copied Donna on this one.
Birthday Yard Sign...FREE! OK, I totally copied this idea from Denise. See, this is why we need to share ideas ladies.
10 Note Cards and Envelopes....FREE!
10 Birthday Cards and Envelopes...FREE!
Sticky Notes for Adam...FREE!
Notepad that says "A Note From Adam's Mom"...FREE! Another idea from Denise.
A Banner...FREE! I got this for a Hogwash Designs Home Show I am having in November. Stay tuned for details on that.
100 postcards...FREE to for my necklace orders.
Notepad for Adam's teacher...FREE! Merry Christmas Miss Adkins
And a matching Pen...FREE!As mentioned in the other posts all you have to pay is shipping, which is very minimal if you choose the slow shipping (21 days). Most of the time the order arrives within 5-7 days even with the slow shipping.
Oh, I almost forgot...Click here to order a FREE photo flip book or photo notebook
____________________________________________________
I want to see what you ordered. You don't even have to take pictures of your stuff with your camera. Just go to your Vistaprint account and copy the pictures of your ordered items from there.





5 comments:
Love the stuff you ordered NIkki! I may copy you on a few things. I'll get right on posting my stuff this weekend. I didn't realize you could just post the pictures from your account. I got an email today that said my stuff has been shipped. Can't wait to see it next week!!!
Dang Nikki....can you just do my order FOR me!?
"HI, my name is Nikki, and I am addicted to Vista print..."
see you next week, junkie!
Yes, we may need to schedule an intervention. For you and all of us!!!!
I love your stuff. I got that same bag for Caroline. I love your banner, too! And those butterfly notecards are adorable. Good ideas!!
How did you find all that cool, free stuff? I just got on and all I could find that was nice was a pen. Nothing else is free! I must've signed on too late....
You always have the best, crafty ideas and suggestions. I love it. And I love seeing photos of your new little guy. Adorable!
Rach - you need to go on the website and sign up for an account. Then they will send you emails with links to the free stuff. You will get emails from them every few days advertisin more free stuff.
Post a Comment