Sunday, August 16, 2009

OHIO Cousins

Mark's brother (Matt) and his 2 boys (Bailey & Noah) came to visit for the weekend from Ohio. Adam has been waiting for this weekend for a long time and he loved spending time with these boys!
Noah, Adam, Bailey & Colton
Bailey & Colton
Noah & Colton
The boys went to see the Hillcats baseball game.
Getting autographs!
Here they are with their souvenirs. It was free bobble head night...WHOO HOO!
Bailey caught a ball
Nice picnic outside...mainly because lazy Aunt Nikki didn't want to clean up after them inside and made them eat outside. :)
We all went to my sisters house on Saturday. The kids loved the water slide.
Here is a once in a lifetime picture. Colton & Adam with all of their cousins from both sides of their family! ALL BOYS! Evidently Adam had been nervous about his "Ohio cousins" and "Virginia cousins" getting along. When we left my sisters house Adam told his Uncle Matt that he was so glad everyone got along and had fun and that he had been worried. HA!
Thanks for coming boys! We miss you already and hope you come visit again soon!
_________________________________________________________

Adam wanted to feed Colton a bottle for the first time today. After I took this picture I wondered why I hadn't taken advantage of Adam's services sooner? If I can just get him to change diapers I will be set.

Photobucket

5 comments:

Momofgirls said...

How cute that Adam was worried about all the cousins getting along!

I really can't believe that they are all boys! ....and all soooo cute!

Hope you are doing well with 2! You should take advantage of Adam's baby services! Maybe a quarter per diaper would help??!!!

jday said...

Yes, what have you been thinking??!! Adam looks like a pro- work him, Mama!!

How fun to have all the cousins together! Fun memories. :)

Happy Four said...

What a great recap. LOVE the water slide...it is calling my name :)

The boys are all so handsome. What great memories captured on film.

Love to you as the new school year is ready to begin.

Donna said...

Adam is/will be a peace maker I think! How sweet:) He is so cute how much he loves his baby brother.

I can't get over the fact that you have so many boys in your family! That is so funny! Whoever has the first girl will have one spoiled baby!!

Dolly said...

I love the pictures of Adam feeling Colton. He's so cute with him. You really are lucky having a 7 year old (or is he 8?) and then a newborn. You can really put him to work.
I ordered stuff off Vistaprint today. Can't wait to see it when it comes in!