** If you have a weak stomach you might want to look away**
Colton has acid reflux and spits up ALOT. He has done the projectile vomiting a few times...the kind that shoots all the way across the room. It is just amazing that a tiny little body can produce spit up with such force. Well, after dropping Adam off at school today, I was driving home and heard this loud sound (like someone turning on a fire hose) and then I saw stuff flying through the air. When I turned around to look there was vomit everywhere and it was still shooting out straight across the car. It was dripping from the ceiling, all over the back seat and had even splattered up on me. It is crazy how you can feed a baby a 5 oz bottle but when the spit up like this it looks like a gallon comes up.
_________________________________________
Prava was staying at our house last night. She is from Nepal and her family is like our Nepali family. She brought Adam and Colton a traditional Nepali outfit. I had to pay Adam $2 to put it on and let me take a picture. Is that wrong? He may be smiling, but he was not happy about this at all.
And while I am on the subject of Adam and costumes...we were at my sisters house the other day and Adam came out of the playroom with this get up on.
Bob the builder hard hat, batman wings, ninja turtle baton, cowboy gun and medieval armor. Yep, I think that covers it all Adam!





5 comments:
oh my goodness! Poor baby! and poor momma! Wow!
Love the nepal clothes. We have nieghbors that arefrom Pakistan(?) and their little kids wear those playing outside in back yard. Maybe not as fancy but similar. Love the costume, Jack who is ten still dresses up in that same stuff we have the same sheild. funny1
that was me Rose..
Nikki, so sorry about the vomiting going everywhere. That photo of Adam in the clothing from Nepal immediately made me think of The King and I which I saw on Broadway years ago with Louis Diamond Philips playing the King. Adam looks great in it!
Uggh, that vomit! Poor baby! He's sound asleep and his whole right side is wet and slimey!! Don't you hate when spit up gets all over the carseat or stroller? YOu have to to take it apart to wash it. I hated that!
Love the Nepal outfit. He looks thrilled:)
Oh Nikki, what can I say, what can I say??? That is reeeaaallly bad...poor Colton and poor you. Oh goodness, do the car seat straps still smell? If that happened to me I think I would just look at it and cry. I can't believe he eats 5 oz...Abe/Chunks only eats 4 1/2 ozs. Colton LOVES his food! Well, I guess I should say he loves it going down. Once it gets down there it appears he doesn't love it as much! :)
Nice outfits Adam! :)
Post a Comment