Sunday, July 12, 2009

Obsessed with Printables

I have recently discovered and become obsessed with various printable designs I have been finding on ETSY. There are alot of people selling some cute things and the best part is that when you order these printable designs they send them to you in an attachment by email, then the design is yours to keep and print as many times as you want...for as long as you want...and there is no shipping costs! These are a few of my recent purchases.
These cute cupcake wrappers by Paper and Cake were only $4. I received the file within hours of placing my order and now have it saved on my computer to print them whenever I want and as many as I want. You just print them out on a regular 8x11 paper and then cut them out.

This stationary design from Spin and Sugar was only $2.50 per set and comes personalized with whatever name or monogram you want. Each set includes 3 separate designs to print on your choice of folded card, flat note card and letterhead. I love that I have the file saved on my computer and whenever I need a note card I can just print it out on card stock...endless note cards for only $2.50! I couldn't believe the price and quality.
Here is my personalized stationary I just printed. I love them!
And this is the design and project I am most excited about. A printable calendar by Andi's Prints The listing she had for these was originally a small business card size, so I sent her an email asking if she could do them in a 4x6 size and if she could also do an additional set with the chandelier on top since I had seen that design on some other stuff she designed.
She also adjusted the months so that they would start August 2009 - July 2010...so I would get a full 12 months of a calendar. Wasn't that nice of her!
So, I printed out the designs for each calendar and put the first months page in a acrylic 4x6 frame.
I tied the additional 11 months together with a bow.
Wrapped it all up in a bag with a bow. Makes a perfect gift as a desktop calendar! The best part is I can print as many of these as I want. I am not sure she has these listed in the 4x6 size, but if you want to order them just mention that you want the same thing I got.

The one thing that I should mention is that most of these designs are not intended to be used for projects that you might intend to sell and most of the listings for these items specify this. I am just using these as gifts and projects for myself.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Kristi Smalley said...

Nikki, you are so creative! I have referred back to your blog on several occasions to make some gifts for people. You just keep those juices flowing because you have a talent and you are cheap too! That is always a good thing.

Can't wait to see pictures of your little guy.

Elizabeth said...

Oh my goodnesss. I almost can't handle the fabulous-ness.

Seriously...

Now, you know how I feel about those cupcake wrappers!!!! I gotta have 'em!!! gotta. Oh dear me.

Ok...I'm calm now. Seriously though, very good stuff.