skip to main |
skip to sidebar
A Bomb?
My dad travels out of the country alot and he always brings back special gifts for the grand kids. No matter how many trips he takes, Adam is always excited to see what he will get. Mark had to go to my parents house to pick up some stuff this morning and my dad had just got in from a trip to Cuba. Mark called Adam on the way home and this is what was said.Mark: Poppy brought you a cool present from Cuba and I am bringing it home.Adam: What is it?Mark: Its a surprise, you have to wait till I get home.Adam: Tell me what it starts with.Mark: "B"Adam: (dead serious) I know what it is!!!! Its a BOMB!Thank you Poppy for the baseball bat and baseball...and thank you for not bringing a bomb!
Evidently Adam is not going to smile for pictures anymore. He prefers the more serious look. Even though he was VERY EXCITED about his gifts!
4 comments:
So funny!!
I love the previous post as well! How sweet for Adam to be so concerned for your wellbeing! (Doesn't he know you would most likely FLOAT in your condition!!??)
Not much longer to go....hang in there!
Funny! I love that Adam is so serious in the photos these days. He must have seen someone he admires not smile. Does Mark smile? He's still a cutie!
This post is classic. Your dad is wonderful to take the time to bring back gifts - amazing and what a great gift it is! I am sure you explained to Adam that if your dad attempted to bring a bomb back in the US he would be detained and possibly not return with any gifts at all!
Have a great weekend and thanks for this post that made me smile on this humid Friday!
Well, you never know. The places that Dad goes - it very well could have been a bomb!
Post a Comment