Whoo Hoo! I am a happy girl today! You may have noticed that my little baby countdown clock on my sidebar has skipped a few days. That is because I went to the doctor today and after my ultrasound and measurements were taken he decided that my due date should be moved up! According to my very first ultrasound and my most recent one, the due date should be July 19. But he had originally given me a due date of August 3. He decided today to be safe and split the difference which makes the new date July 25!!!! Yippeeee! Now, I am not an idiot and I realize that it is just a date and I could go earlier or later and I know it has only changed by a few days. But it still makes me feel better to know that I am actually 2 weeks earlier than I thought and possibly 2 weeks closer to seeing Colton.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






13 comments:
Awww, sweet picture of baby Colton. And lucky YOU. You got the news every pregnant mommy wants to hear! Two weeks earlier due date is great!
Hey, I just thought of something. I think Scott H.'s baby boy is named Colton--or maybe it is Colson, but I think they call him Colt. Cool! TWINS! (said like Austin Powers)
Yay! Good news for you and Mark!
Bad news for Julie... two less weeks to get my long to-do list done!!!! Just kidding, I'll have it all done in plenty of time before Baby Colt's arrival!
wow! only 96 more days to go, thats crazy!! it seems like i just found out that you were pregnant!! i like the name colton, i am glad yall decided on that!
Yippee! Earlier IS better, especially in the summer!
He is already a precious boy!
Cute picture of Donald, I mean Colton. Only kidding. No, he doesn't look like a duck - that was probably just some "matter" floating around in the placenta. YUCK.
Congrats on losing two weeks!!! I'm so jealous. It does feel like you just announced you were pregnant...where does the time go? July 25 - at least you'll still be able to celebrate July 4in your Daisy Duke shorts and halter top that I let you borrow.
Hello from Taiwan! Colton looks awesome and I love the name! Can't wait to see pictures of him in 90-some days. Glad to see you are doing so well!
That's great news!
Are you going to call him Colt or Cole for short or call him Colton?
By the way, where did you get the Dwight onesie???
Ah, that's great new Nikki! I agree, it DOES just seem like you told us your were pregnant. Your pregnancy is flying by!
I love sonogram pictures too. I used to stare at mine to figure out who he looked like. Even from the sonogram pics he looked just like Leland to me.
Always good news!! Ive been meaning to ask you, how do you like your doctor?
Yes Nikki....please humor us blog girls and wear D. Dukes and a halter top on July 4. PLEASE, OH PLEASE!!!!! (Make sure the halter top is short and lets your belly hang out so we can check for stretch marks) Ha!
I thought I had posted a comment, but I guess I didn't! Cute shot of Colt. I know you are SO happy that the date is a little closer!!
Yeah that would make me very excited! I can't wait to see him! Yes he does look like a duck!!!! How cute! Im so happy for you!
I would be excited too! That's great news. I love his name! How are you feeling?
Post a Comment