Friday, April 17, 2009

Poor Uncle Josh

We met up with my family for dinner tonight. Riley, Adam & Bentley were out of control as usual. I feel bad for anyone sitting anywhere near us. It was crazy. My mom said that it is probably for the best that we dont have a little girl in the family because she would be so overwhelmed and out numbered.
They may look sweet in this picture...but dont be fooled. My brother Josh was with us and we had a cute little waitress. So of course we were all teasing him and trying to embarrass him in front of the waitress. Well, Riley, Bentley & Adam caught on to the joke and took it upon themselves to write little notes for the waitress and make her think they were from Josh. I am sure she would have realized that the handwriting did not look like it was from a 19 year old! :)Adam wrote translated - Your a hot mama. Catch you later.
Poor Bentley cant write that good yet, but he was coming up with all kinds of good stuff, so he dictated this one and had Adam write for him - Hot mama pertty. Want some chicken fingers? Josh had been eating chicken fingers and when I asked Bentley and Adam about the spelling for "pertty" they said they meant to spell it "pertty" and not "pretty"

Poor Uncle Josh, that is probably the last time he will ever go out to dinner with us.

Photobucket

5 comments:

Denise said...

This is SO funny! So boy. I bet those boys have a blast together! Sweet!

Denise said...

BTW, nice new look!

Donna said...

Poor Josh! Was he mad at ya'll for embarassing him in front of the girl? I bet the boys thought they were SO funny! Yes, I bet if there was a girl in the family, those boys would tease her relentlessly!!

I love the chicken fingers comment:)

Tiffany said...

I can't believe Adam is even old enough to think of joking that way! I bet the waitress loved getting those love notes! Love the new background!!

Jennifer said...

Okay, I'm howling at the "want some chicken fingers" comment! Can't say I've ever heard that one but very funny. Those boys look like little surfer dudes...why didn't the boys look like that when we were younger? Of course, the girls weren't looking too cute when I was younger either though.