There is a certain Mc Donald's in town that is notorious for messing up our order in the drive thru. Almost every time we go there, we have major issues. For some reason it really frustrates Adam. He is usually so laid back and easy going so it really cracks me up that something like this really gets under his skin. A few weeks ago he had a complete melt down because we got down the road and he realized they didn't give him his hash brown...I mean MELT DOWN! We had to have a long talk about being grateful that he even gets to go to Mc Donald's. :) You know those kind of talks.Adam was home again today for a snow day and we had to get out of the house. I gave Adam the choice of Mc Donald's or Chick fil A. He chose Mc Donald's, I don't know why I gave him the choice, I wanted Chick fil A.
We got our order and I have learned to check everything before pulling off. Everything looked OK. We got down the road and realized there were no straws. No big deal, I thought. Well, Adam was not happy and was very frustrated with them for messing up again. Then I heard him say "C'mon Mc Donald's, your better than this" He was dead serious and saying like a parent to a child. I was laughing so hard. I have never used this saying with him so I couldn't figure out where he heard this. I was just telling Mark about it and he said Adam must have heard Mark use this with his basketball players.





12 comments:
One of the very reasons that we hardly ever go there!!
Adam is a funny kid!
one of the MANY reasons... I meant to say many, not very.
Adam is hilarious! I love the things that come out of his mouth. What McDonalds is it? I just read this post to Leland and he wanted to know.
Old Forest Rd. Dolly! It is rediculous and we only go there because it is close.
I hate when that happens. We have a Burger King here that does the same thing. We normally NEVER go there but for some reason the past two weeks after church on Sunday, we went because it was easy and on the way home. Well, both weeks our order was big time mixed up. I was so mad but didn't have the energy to go back and get BACON ON MY CHEESEBURGER!! Ahhhh thanks for letting me vent Nikki!
Adam is so cute. Copying his daddy! Sweeeeet.
Tomorrows the day! I'm so excited!
That totally sounds like something a coach would say. I've never met Adam, but from what I have seen in pictures and heard about, I can tell he adores his dad! He had to have heard Mark say that:) How sweet!!!
Yes, tomorrow is the day!!!! I CANNOT WAIT!
I am laughing so hard...that is priceless! I went through a drive through McDonalds tonight with 3 of the kids. They messed up our order too, but they gave us an extra fry so I didn't complain! :)
That is hilarious! Adam sounds like he keeps you and Mark laughing most of the time. So cute. The Burger King on Rt. 221 is the place I have told my kids never to ask to go to again. They always mess up our order too. It is so frustrating!!! Just a little FYI for you Lynchburgers! Stick to Chick-Fil-A!
Kids say the darndest things, don't they? SO CUTE that Adam is! Now I'm thinking about a cheeseburger from McDonalds and something tells me I may end up there tomorrow...thanks a lot Nikki. :)
CANNOT WAIT UNTIL TOMORROW!!!!!!!!
Precious! He's a funny little guy...Waiting for tomorrow....anxiously.
so funny. it annoys me too when they mess up our orders!
HILARIOUS!!!! That is a journal entry to remember for sure.
How are you feeling?
Post a Comment