7 years ago today Mark Adam Hogsed Jr. came into our lives and we have been forever changed! I am so happy that God chose me to be Adam's mom. How lucky am I?
Adam is funny, sensitive, athletic, creative, active and perfect in my eyes. I do not take credit for any of his wonderful traits, they all come from his father. Mark invests so much time and energy into teaching Adam so many things and he is never too busy for Adam. I have 2 good boys!
Everyone always says to enjoy these times when they are young because it goes by so fast. That is no joke. I cant believe he really 7 years old. Such a big boy and I am so proud of him. Baby Hog is so lucky to have such a wonderful big brother.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADAM! I love you.








12 comments:
Happy Birthday, Adam! You seem like such a sweet, sweet boy. You're going to be a great big brother, I can tell!
Nikki, those pictures are all so sweet! I love the redneck boy the best:) So cute! I bet looking through those baby pics is making you excited about having another little Hog!!
Goodness goodness! Happy Birthday to such a SWEET boy!
I loved all those pictures. The one of the Army boys is one of my favorite. Also the one where his is sitting in line with all the boys at school.
Dolly get a good look at these pictures--this is hoe Mikie will look as he gets older. Tjey look so much alike.
I know you and Mark are proud! Are you bringing treats to his class today?
Happy Birthday Adam! He is a sweet boy and I loved looking at your pictures Nikki. How sweet that he has such a good relationship with his daddy! I love the picture of him and Mark. I was hoping you would one of YOUR hospital pics too!
I agree with Donna...I bet looking back over the last 7 years makes you even more excited about the new hog coming.
I had forgotten to sign in on our blog...so did not get my comment posted properly. The pictures are PRECIOUS! As Donna said, looking at Adam's baby pictures really "revs up" the delight of having another little one...not that it NEEDED to be "revved" up! We are SOO excited about August...looking forward to the first set of TWINS in your generation! HOPE! HOPE! Wouldn't that just be outrageous!?!
I LOVE the picture of Adam in the green bean bag! And the one with the flags.
Time does fly by...
Happy Birthday, Adam!!!
Awww...too precious. He is such a special little guy! I love this post. Makes me a teeny tiny bit choked up. Little Hog IS very blessed to have Adam for a big bro!
Happy Birthday, Adam!
Nikki - love the slideshow! :)
Happy Birthday sweet boy! What a sweet big brother he will be!!
Happy Birthday Adam! He really does seem like a sweet boy, Nikki. I love the picture of he and his friend where he's really laughing. His hair looked so dark when he was a baby compared to the blond hair he has now...does he highlight?
Today is actually also the birthday of a good friend of mine and my MIL (she passed away 2 years ago). So, a good day to be born! :)
Happy Birthday Handsome!
Happy birthday Adam! I hope you are having a great day! Bailey and Noah miss you and so do I!!!!
I was looking at the pictures and I can't believe he is 7 already. It seems like just yesterday he was little. They grow way to fast!
Happy Birthday, Adam. I hope you have a great day and a great time at Great Wolf Lodge.
I laughed out loud at the "White Boy" picture. Talk about blending in. All the pictures you posted are so sweet. Time does fly so fast. Do you know what this baby is yet?
Post a Comment