Well, the entire Brewer family ended up going to Great Wolf Lodge on Sunday & Monday. We were happy that everyone decided to join in on the fun at the last minute and it sure was a good time! My sisters and I all promised we would not take any pictures with each other in them because none of us wanted a picture of ourselves in our swimsuits and pasty white skin floating around in the blog world. So you will see no pictures of us.
This is Adam on his first water slide EVER. Last time we were here he was to scared to do anything, so we were thrilled that he was a little more brave this time. Please excuse the tacky floaty he has on. They are property of GWL. :) Also check out the lifeguard in the background. HA!
Here is my BIL Chad & my little brother Josh...I have no comment for this picture!
Here is my big boy trying to show off some fancy moves. I was very nervous that his shorts were going to fly off, and I think he was too. He is going to kill me for posting this.
Good times! Thank you Brewer family for joining in the fun and making Adam's birthday special!




12 comments:
Oh my goodness...the one of Josh and Chad is toooo much. You're right...there are no words. That place looks AMAZING....we're going to have to check it out! The cabin in the room is awesome! Love it! Good times indeed!
Okay, I'm really excited for the GWL to open here in the Spring! We are going to be there!!!
I'm LOL at the lifeguard in that first picture:) He looks like a true Baywatcher. And the picture of Chad and Josh is funny! I cannot believe how big Josh has gotten!! It seems like just a few years Dolly and I were telling him that Scar was good and Simba was bad!!
I'm glad your whole family went together. I bet y'all had a great time.
Hey Nikki- I rarely leave comments, but couldn't resist. Declan and I are laughing so hard at the lifeguard in the first pic (I notice Donna caught it too). I think I would rather drown than have him give me mouth-to-mouth!
Hilarious Joy! I know! Do you think that lifeguard even knows how to swim? I just can't see him doing laps.
Man, this place looks amazing and clean too! Donna, you're lucky that the Charlotte area is getting one. We'll have to check it out.
Nice moves Mark! I was hoping to see him up standing on his board. Glad ya'll had a good time.
This place looks amazing. We are getting one in Concord in April and I have already told Glenn it looks like a great place to visit. I hadn't heard of it prior to your post. Thanks so much Nikki for the post on such a great place.
It sounds like an amazing way to celebrate Adam's seventh birthday. What fun!
That lifeguard cracked me up...I noticed him as soon as I saw the picture. Hope nobody needs him because it'll take him 5 minutes to get out of that chair. I was really hoping for some cute preggie pictures...
LOL! That is an awesome place and the Lifeguard with the built in life preserver looks like he could take a few lessons from David Hasselhoff! or eat a few less Krispy Cremes! Looks like Adam had a wonderful birthday. Stella would have loved hanging with her cousins at that joint! Great memories! I'm glad we can keep connected via blogspot! It is awesome!
How fun! Are you sure you didn't "sneak" any pictures you weren't supposed to? maybe to show later? I really like your videos...you're a great blogger, dear heart! What a fantabulous memory for Adam! Love you!
looks like fun! i think they might have a great wolf lodge somewhere around here. i'll have to check it out.
i am cracking up at that photo of josh and chad. it is so funny to see two grown men in a floatie together! im glad the whole brewer family got to go. looking forward to seeing some prego pictures!
Number 1---LAUGHING at the lifeguard!
Number 2---Does Josh have a beard????
Number 3---Yes, some things just are not worth the fight!
Number 4---Laughing at the shorts thing. One of the Reber BIL's had a short situation at the lake one summer. I cannot remember who it was, but as they got up out of the water to ski, the shorts came down!
Adam is still a cutie!
WoW! That looks like soooo much fun!
The Mario PJs are hysterical...we have all been there (with our kids I meant, but when I wrote that I realized that I, MYSELF have been there too! Hahaha!)
Thanks for sharing the fun pics!
and the lifeguard is killing me!!
I will have to put some pictures up of some of the Lassen Pines lifeguards..we have had some worthy of Baywatch! (and my daughters take FULL advantage of letting all the campers know that they KNOW the lifeguards-especially Lindsay!)
Post a Comment