Saturday, February 14, 2009

Funny Valentine

We went to my sister Noel's house last night so we could give their family some Marshmallow Pops. When we got there Bentley gave Adam a Valentine card that he had made all by myself. It was a red heart he had cut out and folded in half. I thought to myself how sweet it was for Bentley to do that. Adam didn't open it right away because he and Bentley were too excited to go play. About an hour later we were getting ready to leave and I picked up the card to take with us. When I opened it, this is what I saw...

Let me explain that whenever Adam and Bentley are together, you will hear the word poop used often. Noel and I are continually yelling at them to stop saying it, but it is their absolute favorite word and no matter how many times they say it, they laugh just as hard as if it was the first time. BOYS! It was only fitting that this is what Bentley wrote for Adam's sweet valentine card.

Photobucket

17 comments:

Denise said...

THAT is funny! SO boy!

Donna said...

That is HILARIOUS! I laughed and giggled when I saw it! That is so boy, but so funny, too!

Dolly said...

I'm here at Donna's and she told me to read your blog. LEland and I are LOL too. So funny!

Elizabeth said...

HYSTERICAL! So very sweet of Bentley.

The Bentleys said...

Well, we LOVED our valentine from you guys! Wonder if one of your sweet little TWINS will follow in his big brother's footsteps?
And yes, we will be delighted to take care of whichever one you'd like when THEY arrive! Cannot wait!!! We love you!!!!

Jennifer said...

Okay, that is so funny! Adam and I seem to be on the same maturity level when it comes to that word...still makes me giggle. Definitely put a date on that and store it away in a safe place...that will need to brought out when those boys are in high school.

jday said...

What is the Hallmark logo?? When you care enough to send the very best...?? So funny!

Leah said...

Hilarious!!

Come visit my blog and join the Blog Guild. A great place for Christian bloggers to meet and comment on eachother's blogs!

Invite your blog friends! :)

Rose said...

Classic! too funny!
yes, i do want a poncho for Sophia in school colors. When do you think your machine will be back? Her colors are navy, hunter green, and white. what do you think?

Dayna said...

So funny!! Thanks for the giggle this morning!

Kristi Smalley said...

That is such a hoot!!! That is definitely a boy thing. I used to say at least 1000x a day, "Boys, no potty talk". Still, the word "poop" is one of the first words they found pleasure in teaching their little sister.

Noel said...

Thanks so much for sharing this ... I'm so proud!

Happy Four said...

That is so funny and his penmanship is great! Love that don't you?

Leah said...

Ding dong, ding dong...wanna come out and play along? You've been tagged! Come on over to my blog and check out "What's in your bag?"

Momofgirls said...

Hahahahahahaha!

Love it! That is a keeper!

Momofgirls said...

What sizes are the ponchos available in?????

Kristi said...

Nikki - Kristi (Leahy) Woodard here - found your blog through Donna. Just had to laugh at this post. I have 4 boys and the words poop, pee, and penis are overheard all the time... despite the disciple received for it!! One day my three year old Wilson whispered to his twin brother, Tyson, "Let's go to our room and say foolish words." !!!
Love the Valentine - man, can I relate!
Good to "see" you too. :)