We had a wonderful Christmas and just starting to recover from all the festivities! Adam got a Wii for Christmas. He didn't ask for one because he thought he had to be 8 before he could have one (our house rules) but we gave it alot of thought and buckled under all the pier pressure and got him one. He was in total shock when he opened it. He just kept saying over and over "But I thought I had to be 8!" I think he thought that maybe we had got it for him but he had to wait till he turned 8 till he could use it. How cruel would that have been. It took us a while to convince him that it really was a Wii and that he could actually play with it. He also got an Ohio State football uniform. It was one of the only things he asked for and at first the Wii was supposed to be his one and only gift this year. But since he had asked Santa for the football uniform and not the Wii, it somehow appeared under our tree from Santa on Christmas morning. to say that Adam was excited this Christmas would be an understatement. This is a picture of him about 1 hour after we had opened our presents...playing Wii Mario Cart in his football uniform. I laughed so hard when I came around the corner and saw him like this.





7 comments:
That picture of Adam is so funny!
I LOVE the pic of Adam...I'm laughing out loud at that one. What a good kid! I like the WV hat on the one cousin...must be a very wise child. Happy New Year!
Isn't it great when you can totally surprise them with a gift?! It makes you feel so good. Good job Nikki. I'm sure you won't forget this Christmas. Happy New Year too.
How precious is that picture with the uniform on??!! He will never forget this Christmas!!
How are YOU feeling these days?
What a great Christmas for Adam and so glad he had such a great time with all the cousins.
Happy New Year! Hope you are feeling great :)
Adam is such a sweet little boy. He seems like ALL boy and so very cute at the same time. I love the stories about him and the funny things he says. Keep 'em coming!
Adam is all boy...such a cute picture of him!
Hope you're feeling well and happy 2009!!!
Post a Comment