2. Each guest will do a post on their blog on Sunday, November 16th. Your post should feature pictures of your gift for Denise. Please remember Denise does not know if she is having a boy or girl...and neither do I!!! If you know, please don't spoil the surprise with your gift. Make sure gifts are gender neutral! Denise (and all the rest of us) will "unwrap" her gifts by visiting each blog and seeing her goodies on the shower day. Denise is not registered, but I am sure we can all think of some basic things that every mom and baby needs. After the shower date, everyone can package their gift up and send it in the mail for Denise to enjoy in person
3. There will be a prize given for the BEST POST. Be creative, funny, sentimental...go all out! This is not a contest for the best gift, but for the best and most creative post. I will be judging and the winner will receive a special necklace from hogwash designs. If you don't like my necklaces, sorry.
If you know and love Denise, please join us in celebrating her "miracle baby" and the wonderful wife, mother, daughter, sister and friend that she is!
Dont be afraid to RSVP if you dont know me personally or because you are not a regular commenter on my blog. As long as you know Denise, you are welcome to participate.





24 comments:
You are a very sweet and thoughtful friend!! Great idea!! I'm RSVPing now...
Girl, you know I'm RSVPing Yes! Denise, I know right now you are saying "Oh, my stars!" and you're a little nervous/embarrassed but we all want to play along and shower you and baby Logan! Enjoy it!!!
by the way....
CUTE idea! SO clever...so "Nikki"!!
Donna, you're funny! I was thinking the same thing about Denise!! She'll be all embarrassed...but, with this being your FIFTH child, I think you deserve some "showering" and attention!!! We love you!!
Great idea - I am in!
I'm in too!
Count me in! This will be so fun...thanks for doing this Nikki!
Great job Nikki! This is going to be great! I even love the picture of the girls on your blog. So creative!
Count me in of course. I can't wait to see what everyone does. I can't believe there will even be a prize for the most creative AND party favors. Denise IS going to die. I can't wait to see her response when she sees this.
How fun and creative. I love it! Count me in!
NO WAY!!!!!NIKKI BREWER HOGSED!!!!! I am SHOCKED!!!!!! I don't know what to say!
This is one of the kindest things that has every been given to me! I seriously do not know what to say!
When I saw your post I was like, cool! Then, as I read it was for me my mouth fell open!
I feel SO honored and at the same time I am so excited!
And, I must say this is a very cool way to do a baby shower! I like it! Like it a lot! Leave it to you to come up with something else so creative!
Thank you Nikki! You are very sweet to do this for me. Again I am honored! Very honored!
I am RSVP'ing too, to my own shower! Wooohooo! Wait until I tell Dan the Man!
BTW, I don't know where I have been that I did not see this until today. I did check everyone's blogs yesterday. I must have just checked yours before you posted this!
Yippeeeeeeee!
Denise, I kept checking Nikki's blog to see if you discovered your surprise. I was so happy to see your comment and I'm so happy you feel so honored because we ALL want to honor you.
Nikki, this was a great idea and I can't wait to see how everyone spoils Denise. She certainly deserves it! I need to mark Nov 16th on my calendar.
WHEW! glad to see Denise commented. I was getting worried! So, the party is ON ladies. Let the fun begin.
Oh I am in for sure!!! What a great idea, and what a deserving Mom! Thanks for being so thoughtful and creative, Nikki!
What a great idea!! This is the kind of baby shower Denise will like. You can relax and take your time "opening" the gifts without having everyone watch you. Sounds like fun! I don't have a blog so I am just going to watch this one.
Dayna - GET A BLOG ALREADY!!! :) Come on, you know you want to. I fought it for 1 year and just lurked around, but I am so glad I finally did it.
Can I join the shower even if I don't have a blog? If so, count me in.
Dayna & Jenius...you can both definately participate in the shower if you want. You can just send me your pictures and I will post them for you.
Count me in Nikki. What a fabulous and thoughtful idea!
Very cute idea! I am officially a blog stalker and read both of yours. I don't know Denise very well, more Dolly and Dawn, but as a fellow "surprise" baby momma I would love to be a part of this.
Amee "Long" Newsome
Hey Nikki, I am glad I lurked on your blog or I would have missed the fun. Count me in for sure. The only thing that has stumped me is that I know what the sex of the baby is and have already gotten her something gender specific. It was a special order so I can't send it back. I will have to come up with something clever for the shower. BTW - Have I sent you an invite to my blog? I can't remember if I ever did.
Kristi just tell her you have a gift but will send it once the baby gets here.
I'm in! I love denny! (but i'm sitting here already getting nervous about this competition!)
Hannah just let me in on this great idea. Please count me in.
Thanks!
Post a Comment