I made garlic bread on Hot Dog buns last night. I needed a bread option and I had left over buns that needed to be used up. My mom used to do this all the time when we were little and it would drive me CRAZY, not sure why...it just bothered me. I swore I would never do it to my kids. OH Well, add it to the list of things I swore I would never do!
Here is my DEEP, DARK secret. I own a pair of Pajama Jeans! Thats right...I said it...it is out in the open. I will not tell you how I obtained these as that is even more embarrassing than owning them. But I will tell you that I actually like them. Seriously. They are so comfortable. I mean, I would probably not wear them out with friends or when trying to make a fashion statement, but for lounging around the house and trips to the grocery store...they are pretty fabulous. Go ahead...insert laughing now.
I just got these beautiful frames at Michaels. I have no idea what I am going to do with them. But they were too pretty and cheap to pass up. They are very large (20 inches)! They were only $6.99 each and after using the 40% coupon they were a steal. I am thinking some spray paint and a $10 Wal Mart Faux Canvas print (click link for coupon)...maybe buy some more to do a gallery wall...I will keep you posted.
And a sweet...not so little boy is turning 10 this week! 10!!!!!! CRAZY! Since it is a major milestone, we are letting him have a real party and invite friends from school. I know...a really big deal for us. HA! He begged us to have a Nerf War party and I hope we don't live to regret it. I have been collecting lots of Orange & Yellow and It is starting to look like Halloween around here.
Thats about all I got for this week. I will try to do better next time. :)





4 comments:
I am crossing my fingers that the Michaels here will have those frames! I love them!!!!
Love the colors you picked out for Adam's birthday party!!
GREAT party idea! And the pj jeans--I started laughing when I saw the picture--I bet they are cozy though.
Those pj jeans remind me of the maternity "biker" type pants--no SHORTS, that Donna and I used to pass back and forth. Seriously--embarrassing that I bought them when I was prego with DANNY! Anyway, we had 2 pair--one navy and one heather gray. Sadly, by the time I was prego with Jane and Donna with Charlotte, our husbands took them and hid them from us. That was a sad day!
Jennifer Irish has a pair of the pi's and loves them!And if I'm not mistaken, Ganny used the hot dog buns too!
Meant to say pi's!!
Post a Comment