We had a great Christmas. As usual, I got so busy with enjoying everything that I kept forgetting to take pictures...
Adam asked for a guitar for Christmas. Mark and I decided to get Colton a mini one to hopefully help keep his little hands from destroying Adam's real one. Colton and Adam were both so excited.
This little block set has been Colton's absolute FAVORITE present for the past 3 days. The funny thing is that Mark & I got in a slight fight discussion over this little toy. I sent Mark and Adam in Wal Mart to get a present for Adam to give to Colton and they came out with this block set for babies. It said 12 months on the package and I proceeded to express my opinon on how this was NOT a good gift for Colton seeing as he is almost 3! Well low and behold HE LOVED IT and has been playing with it non stop...you can imagine how happy that made Mark!
We all met at my parents house later in the afternoon. My food contribution was the Red Velvet Cake. This thing nearly killed me. I had to make it 2 times because I messed up the first time (forgot salt & baking soda UGH!) I may never make this cake again!
Colton and Levi admiring the Mickey Mouse Bike.
The big moment of the day was when Adam & Bentley got BB Guns from my parents. Not just any BB Gun...but a Daisy Red Ryder. You can see that Adam was in complete shock and SO EXCITED.
We had a very Merry Christmas and have been enjoying a few days of rest and relaxation ever since.




1 comment:
1. LOVE the cake!
2. Cute guitars and pj's.
3. Every boy needs a daisy!
Post a Comment