Bentley has a birthday coming up next week and instead of a party he told Noel he wanted to take Adam to Great Wolf Lodge…which meant I got invited too! Hollar! THANK YOU Bentley!
Now I realize this trip was not about me and that it was intended to be fun for Bentley & Adam. But I enjoyed it just as much. I left Colton with Mark and got 24 hours of no diapers, sippy cups, temper tantrums, mess cleaning, etc…I missed that little stinker, but a short break is always good for all parties involved.
Adam & Bentley had a BLAST and especially enjoyed their cabin.
These boys are a MESS together. Two peas in a pod. I told Noel that you can just close your eyes and see what they will be like when they are 16. YIKES!
It took Adam the entire day and night to work himself up to riding the HOWLING TORNADO…
He would talk himself into it and then talk himself right back down…he was making himself a nervous wreck over it and Bentley was putting the pressure on him big time. I will admit, I was a little nervous to get on it myself. the next morning we all finally rode it. He loved it, but said he thought he should just ride it one time. HA!
And we could not leave town without stopping here…
and here…
So we all went home VERY HAPPY. THANK YOU Noel & Bentley! Best birthday weekend ever!




No comments:
Post a Comment