Monday, October 24, 2011

Fun Day Monday

IMG_4794

My sister Jenny and I have been making a habit of getting together on Mondays and working on random projects together…Jenny refers to it a “Fun Day Monday”

Neither of us were planning on a photo shoot today…no showers, no makeup, grubby clothes.  But my mom stopped by so we took a second to document ourselves and asked her to take our picture …not sure if that was the best idea after seeing the results?

IMG_4792IMG_4793

IMG_4790IMG_4791

Colton and Levi always have fun playing together…or FIGHTING over toys.IMG_4782

IMG_4784

When I say we work on random projects…I mean RANDOM…like…

Hemming Jeans so that the original hem stitch stays in place!

IMG_4780

Painting everything in sight with Chalk Paint.

IMG_4786

Including these matching frames that were FREE!  Completed project pics coming soon.

IMG_4797IMG_4799

And working on THIS project for a certain sisters upcoming birthday.  Shhhh!

IMG_4801

Another “Fun Day Monday” down. I am exhausted, but glad to have some projects finally checked off the list.

No comments: