Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Good To Be Home…I Think…

Im Back…and I missed my boys so much while I was gone.  Until reality hit…

P1080167

Colton has a new trick that is really cool.  And by cool, I mean NOT COOL AT ALL.  When he does not want the food you give him, he just throws it in the air.

P1080161P1080162

Wet, soggy cereal all over the floor… and walls.

P1080164

And couch…

P1080173P1080172

Then he looks around like “what happened, who did that?”

P1080165P1080171

One of his other new things is that every morning when I get him dressed, he goes right to my closet and puts on one of my necklaces and then a headband.  Then he goes to the front door and says “Bye Bye”

P1080176

The boy loves accessories.

P1080177

2 comments:

Denise said...

It's always funnier when it is someone else's child. Sorry for the mess Nikki! Glad you're home safe. I hope you had a fun trip.

Megan said...

I agree with Denise - much funnier when it's not your own child! I appreciated my labs when my kids were doing this... They happily "cleaned" up any food off the floor, walls, etc. I meant to comment earlier too - I loved your signs from your previous blog! Glad the trip went well!