Monday, March 28, 2011

Tacky T Shirts…OH YEAH

I think I might need a Silhouette intervention.  I just cant stop making things and this machine can DO IT ALL.  I tried out the T shirt heat transfer and I am completely addicted to making TACKY shirts.  No shirt is safe in this house.

This is my favorite shirt and PERFECT for my little Elmo freak.P1070674

I like how this little Easter shirt turned out and it looks just like the little peeps.P1070678

OK, I know this one might seem a little mean or harsh, but if you ever see our family at a public restaurant, you will know it is TRUE and you will probably want to act like you don’t know who we are.  Colton cannot stand sitting in a high chair.P1070684

There is a good instructional video for the heat transfer HERE.  But I will give a real quick how to.

P1070662

Cut your image in mirror.  You will not even need to use a cutting mat for this.  Just feed the heat transfer right into the machine (shiny side down).  Weed out your design and you will be left with your image on a clear plastic piece.  Which is nice because you will be able to see exactly where you are placing it on your shirt.

P1070665

Cover with a pressing cloth (or scrap piece of fabric that was laying near the iron) and press image in place.  Let cool and them peel off the clear plastic film…my favorite part.  I don’t have much excitement in my life. Smile

P1070666P1070667

P1070671

P1070703

5 comments:

B said...

I LOVE the dining out t-shirt! Hilarious!!

Hanarie123 said...

I love the dining out t-shirt too! You could make some money off of that t-shirt on etsy or ebay!

Happy Four said...

The shirts are so professional. You NEVER cease to amaze me!

Elizabeth said...

AAAAH! These are FABULOUS!

Tonia said...

Oh, I need the "dining out" shirt for our little Landon. LOL Love it!