Thursday, February 10, 2011

Book Worm

It is book fair week at Adam’s school.  He always gets so excited for the book fair and he was actually excited to use some of his birthday money to buy some books.  These are the books he came home with…P1070318

1.  I survived the sinking of the Titanic

2.  I survived the shark attack of 1916

3.  World War II

Wow!  He must be going through a depressing tragedy stage.  Smile  No Spongebob?  No Captain Underpants?  No Diary of a Whimpy Kid?  I guess he wanted some more serious reads!

And as I was taking the picture of his books, I noticed his pitiful attempt for a bookmark…P1070319

An Old Navy clothing tag.  Bless his heart.  I think I will pick up a real bookmark for him today, although he did not seem to be one bit embarrassed to be using this one.

1 comment:

Denise said...

He is such a sweet heart boy! Get him a book mark! Hey you're so crafty you could probably make him a really cool one with that cutting thing you have!

Funny thought--too bad you couldn't set up a booth at the book fair and sell book marks!