skip to main |
skip to sidebar
I Got A Feeling...That Josh Is A Good, Good Uncle
Adam is spending the night at my parents tonight and they sent me this video titled "Gigi's Talent Show". Adam has been planning on doing a talent show at my parents house for a while and he even put the song he wanted to use (I Got A Feeling) on his ipod and made sure he packed it to take with him. He was the only grandchild there tonight so I was not sure how he was going to pull it off...Uncle Josh Oh my word. I have not laughed this hard in a long time. Josh, you are a good sport and a REALLY good Uncle! I love your moves...and your creepy mustache!
3 comments:
Awesome! Your Adam can REALLY DANCE! My poor boys inherited my genes...no coordination! Love this post!
This is hilarious! Josh is a good uncle and I agree with Caroline. Adam is a great dancer. I can just hear the chanting when he's in highschool...Adam, Adam, Adam, Adam! ahhaa
So great! Michael Jackson fans, LOOK OUT!
Post a Comment