Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Redskins

All the men in our family went to the Redskins game on Sunday. Adam was so excited and had been talking about it for weeks. I sent the camera with Mark and asked him to get some pictures...all that came back was the following 4 pictures. :)
I put 5 around layers of clothes on Adam and was so worried about him being cold. I sent a ski mask with him too but he said he didn't want to wear it because it looked too scary.
Riley, Bentley & Adam This next picture makes me laugh so hard... What in the world are they looking at?

Thanks Poppy for the fun day full of memories for Adam!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Denise said...

Sweet! Those boys will never forget that. For some reason I cannot see VB at a football game. :) That was sure nice of him to take the boys!