Saturday, July 31, 2010

The Ring Bearer

Look what came in the mail for Colton today...

Look a little closer...

OH...MY...WORD... Will you be my ring bearer? How cute is this!?
__________________________

When I went back to work after Colton was born, I was so stressed out over finding the perfect person to take care of my boys. It was not an easy task. But thankfully Inger was looking out for me and sent the perfect girl our way! Jennifer was a true answer to our prayers and loving took care of both of my boys (especially Colton) for several months. She moved back to California in May and we have still not recovered from the loss. ;) We were so happy when Jenn recently got engaged and I was in total SHOCK when she asked Colton to be in the wedding. What an honor!!!!

Here is Colton devouring his cookie and practicing his walk for the big day.

Thank you so much Jennifer. You are such a sweet and beautiful person...inside and out. We are so happy for you and cant wait till the big day! Oh, and the cookie was deish. I could not resist taking a little bite.

Photobucket

3 comments:

Momofgirls said...

Yay for Colton! Just wait, Nikki...this wedding is going to be OUT OF CONTROL! Yippeee!!!!!! I hope Jenn doesn't get sick of me!

Momofgirls said...

And Nikki...you are right, Jenn is as beautiful on the inside as she is on the outside. She has been a blessing to us for MANY years and it has been my absolute JOY to watch her grow into the godly, wonderful woman she is today!
I know God has good things in store for her!
She misses you and those sweet boys so very much! You will get to see her soon though~she is heading your way next month!! :(

Liz said...

Gorgeous blog, gorgeous family. new follower , linked by the Pleated Poppy family rules album. Cant wait to read more!