I cant believe I am even doing this post. It does not seem like my sweet little baby could really be 6 months old already! Time has gone by so fast._________________________
Colton has been the perfect addition to our family. He loves his big brother so much and is content just to watch Adam and whatever he is doing. Even when Adam is just eating his breakfast in the morning, Colton is content to just sit and stare at him.
_________________________
Colton is always ready with a smile. All you have to do is look anywhere in his direction and you will get a big smile.
_________________________
He is growing so fast and doing something new everyday. He is so close to crawling, I think it might be anyday now. And he is lovin him some baby food! :)
And that is just a little bit about my sweet boy who is 6 months old, which makes me very sad.





8 comments:
What a cutie!
Time flies, doesn't it?
Well it's about time you entered the blog world again! Where have you been?
I can't believe how big your baby is! He is adorable and I can see the Brewer side of the family in him the older he gets. Happy 6 months!
Nikki, Colton is gorgeous. Six months already? Wow, time goes so fast.
What a cutie!!! He's getting so big and I cannot believe he's 6 months old already either. I think it's so cute how he loves to watch his older brother.
I like how you got the picture of him to look like that. How did you do that?
Seems like you were just pregnant!! Wow...6 months has really flown by!
What a sweetie! He is so cute, Jenn tells me how sweet and cute he is all the time!
Glad you are back!
I can't believe it has been six months! He is so cute!
I cannot believe he is six months!!! He is so cute Nikki! Aren't you glad you had him? Now just try once more for a GIRL!!!!
Hey stranger! That Colton is a doll...so, so cute! Sounds like he is just the perfect little man. Hope you guys are doing well and enjoying the snow!
Post a Comment