I think Colton might be teething. Every time I go to get him out of bed, I find him like this. Chewing on his bed rails! Hope he doesn't get splinters!
SO CUTE! That's hilarious that he's always sucking on the slats. Wait until he gets his teeth. Then you'll have teeth marks all over that crib. hahaha!
Don't you just love it now that they're waking up happy and playing in their crib? So cute! He is getting so big and is still just adorable as can be. Abe's 1st tooth came in last week...talk about some major slobber we've had going on lately...yuck. :)
Oh, and THANK YOU SO MUCH for the Similac coupons you've sent me over the past few weeks! I feel like it's Christmas when I see that envelope with your name on the return address!
6 comments:
He is getting so big!
SO CUTE! That's hilarious that he's always sucking on the slats. Wait until he gets his teeth. Then you'll have teeth marks all over that crib. hahaha!
Aww! He's adorable. I can see you in him a lot in that picture. I can't believe he's old enough to be teething already!!!
Love your new picture on your banner!! You look beautiful!!
What a cute picture! Seriously, when his teeth come through that crib is in trouble!
Love the family picture!!
Don't you just love it now that they're waking up happy and playing in their crib? So cute! He is getting so big and is still just adorable as can be. Abe's 1st tooth came in last week...talk about some major slobber we've had going on lately...yuck. :)
Oh, and THANK YOU SO MUCH for the Similac coupons you've sent me over the past few weeks! I feel like it's Christmas when I see that envelope with your name on the return address!
Post a Comment