Thursday, October 29, 2009

Thankful Jar

I have heard alot of people talking about the laugh jar and I keep telling myself I am going to start one. In the meantime I came across a Thankful Jar project at Somewhat Simple. Just in time for Thanksgiving. She has even done all the work for you and provides a printable list of things to be thankful for along with a corresponding task to do that day. Pick one out of the jar each day and use it as a countdown to Thanksgiving.
I had this jar laying around the house and I decorated it with some paper, printed out the list she provided and then cut them into strips, put them in the jar...and its done. This will be such a fun tradition to start and look forward to each year. Oh, and these would make great fall gifts!
Photobucket

4 comments:

Momofgirls said...

Another one I must copy...

Thanks for the cute idea!

Dolly said...

Cute idea Nikki! I'll remember this for down the road.

Leah said...

very cute idea!

Laura said...

You are too cute, Nikki! love the idea!