I cant believe Colton is 2 months old! Happy 2 month Birthday to "Coleney" that is what we call him when we want him to smile.
For some reason Adam begged me to put this outfit on Colton this morning. I know, it is not a special outfit or anything, but for some reason Adam has been dying for Colton to wear it. After I got Colton dressed Adam started talking baby talk to Colton and telling him how cute he looked. It was so funny and sweet. Then Adam said "Mom, we HAVE to get pictures"! We call Adam little mama sometimes because he acts like Coltons second mom.
Did you notice Adam's hair in the picture? He is letting it grow out. This is a big step for us since he has had a buzzed head since he was 3 months old. It is his "signature look" :) and it makes me so sad to see him wanting to be a big boy now and have "cool hair"
I am trying to find things to keep Colton entertained when he is awake. It is a hard age because he cant play with toys yet, but he is so cranky when his is awake and not easily entertained. I tried to introduce him to the high chair this week and he seems to tolerate it for about 30 minutes...I'll take 30 minutes! Would you think I was a bad mom if I told you I also put this high chair right in front of the TV (probably a little too close) in hopes he would be entertained by cartoons? Unfortunately he didn't like it. I will try again next week.





4 comments:
2 months?! Wow, time flies by. He is such a handsome little guy (both of your boys are). Adam is so cute with the way he loves his brother.
Don't feel bad about the highchair/tv thing. I think most moms have done that. I definitely did!!!
So cute! Where's the faux hawk?? Adam should try that one, too!
Can't believe it's been 2 months!!!
That Adam amazes me how he is so into his brother! I love it! They really do look so much alike! Both gooood lookin' boys!
You go girl on the tv thing..don't feel bad for a second (although I cannot believe that your precious..PERFECT baby would ever fuss, he was soooo good at CB last week!)
Lindsay watched kid's shows on the public station ALL DAY yesterday with a tv tray in her pajamas! (we had gotten home at 3 am and she couldn't hang in there to go to school, but the other 2 did!) You do what you gotta do!!!
Oh my, that child is so cute! He really does look like Adam and I still cannot get over that hair. Too funny about Adam picking out his outfit. He really is so involved with Colton. I still think Max could take or leave the babies. Occasionally if they're not in the room he'll ask where they are but that's it.
HA HA!!! Laughing at the high chair/tv thing because I've do the exact same thing! You're right, this is such a hard stage to keep them entertained. I just got the exersaucers out and stuffed blankets around them so they don't fall forward. They actually really like them and it usually gives me about 15 minutes. I also use my boppys a lot. Put them on their stomach over the front of the boppy and put toys in front of them...that gives me another 10-15 minutes. Lane hardly makes a peep but that Abe likes to be full entertained at all times! HA
Post a Comment