Monday, August 31, 2009

Jealousy

Adam has some serious jealousy issues when other children are around Colton (specifically little girls). He does not mind if an adult is holding him, but if it is a child...look out!

The other day I was taking Colton to see my cousin Elizabeth and her little girl Gracie. I was getting ready to leave and came in the room to see Adam leaning over Colton and whispering to him "Don't let Gracie hold you!!" He was so serious about it.

We went to my Aunt and Uncle's house on Saturday and Elizabeth and Gracie came by for a visit. Gracie was so excited to hold Colton. And this was the look on Adam's face the whole time Gracie held Colton... He kept his eyes on her the whole time and made sure everyone knew that he was not happy about it.

_____________________________________________

Last night I helped Adam make "Anna's Pretzel M&M Button Cookies" that Inger featured on her blog. Thanks Inger! We loved these. They are so easy and sooooo yummy. We used the dark chocolate kisses and the halloween colored m&m's. The only problem is that they are little bite size goodies and before I knew it, I had been popping way too many of them in my mouth.

Photobucket

8 comments:

Denise said...

Funny Post. Poor Adam. He is just so happy that he FINALLY has a baby brother and he wants Colton all to himself.

I gotta make those treat this week!

Okay, back to vistaprint---I seriously have a problem!

Momofgirls said...

Oh my goodness...I LOVE that Adam is so protective! Precious! I can't believe you got a picture of his face like that! hahaha

Glad you tried the "cookies' They are sooo easy and would be really cute for the teachers during any holiday!

See you next week!!

Donna said...

This may be your funniest post yet!! How sweet! That Adam just loves his baby brother and doesn't want anyone to take his place. He will be such a protective brother through the years:) So funny how he was whispering, "Don't let Gracie hold you..."!!!

Yes, those things are addicting. Another way that's good make them is to use rolo's instead of kisses. They make them carmel-y!

Donna said...

I forgot to add that Gracie is ADORABLE!! I love her little lips. They're like baby doll lips:) And that hair is gorgeous.

Dolly said...

This post is hilarious! I love Adam's serious face. He really does look jealous! I love how protective he is though. He'll get a good laugh out of this one day.

I'm LOL at Denise and Vistaprint.

I agree, Gracie is adorable! I love her hair!

Kristi Smalley said...

That picture of "THE LOOK" is priceless! That is so sweet that he is being protective.

How do you find the time to continue being crafty while nursing a newborn?

Jennifer said...

I have got to meet this Adam one day. Besides looking like a child model he seems to be so sweet!

I'm going over to Inger's blog now because those look GOOD! And I love the Rolo's idea too. Seriously though, when is the last time I've said or written Rolo's...didn't know those were still around!

Elizabeth said...

Aww....I love this one. Gracie is completely oblivious to the fact Adam is shooting her darts. Ding dang she loves that baby!

Love how protective Adam is...good stuff.

I want one of those bite size deals. Bring some to mom and dad's. Thanks.