I gave Colton a bath today and this is what his hair looked like after I dried him off and got him dressed. YIKES! He looks a little drunk dont you think?
Then we also have the option of the "preacher boy" slick look...
Or the "cool boy" faux hawk...
Which look do you like best?
Colton has also discovered and started to really enjoy his mobile. Thank goodness! We call them his "friends" and ask him if he wants to go play with his friends. So, here he is with his friends.
Wow! 2 posts in one day. I guess you're making up for all of us slacker bloggers.
Colton is getting big so fast! What are you feeding that boy? He really looks like your dad to me in the second picture. I love the mohawk look! He's so handsome Nikki!
5 comments:
So cute! I love him just looking at the mobile.
He is just too cute! He looks like the most easy going baby. My vote is preacher boy! I love boys with hair slicked to the side:)
We used to call our kids' mobile, their friends, too!
Wow! 2 posts in one day. I guess you're making up for all of us slacker bloggers.
Colton is getting big so fast! What are you feeding that boy? He really looks like your dad to me in the second picture. I love the mohawk look! He's so handsome Nikki!
What a sweet, cute boy! I am glad he loves his "friends"!
How is the acid reflux and colic?
Also... how did you get the cute design on your business cards, was that design free?
LOVE the mohawk look! Too cute!
Your necklaces are great. Sweet pictures in them!
Post a Comment