Friday, June 5, 2009

Adam's Outfit...Or Costume?

When he came home from school it was even worse than I remembered. I told him I needed to get a picture real quick and he was more than happy to show off his outfit for the camera. Green tie dyed shirt, brown plaid shorts, tube socks, orange and black shoes and a red sweatshirt. OH MY! How did I let him out of the house with this on?
Photobucket

9 comments:

The Bentleys said...

Glorious! The man is stylin'! He knows what he likes! Confident! Adam is adorable!

Momofgirls said...

Hilarious!!! He is adorable no matter what he is wearing!

Jane said...

I have to admit it took me a few readings of this post to see what was wrong. I teach 4th grade and most of the boys dress themselves in just that style. I guess I am so used to it that it didn't look mismatched. LOL. What a cutie.

Donna said...

That is funny! He looks so proud. Love the socks/shoes:) Was today the last day of school?

Denise said...

So funny but also very cute! Thanks for posting the picture! Have a good weekend.

Dolly said...

I am laughing! I love his confidence! He's a born leader that's for sure. Thanks for taking the picture to post.

jday said...

He probably had the best day ever!!
He looks cute and I have to say, besides the coat, it doesn't look mismatched. But, that is coming from someone who has no fashion sense!

Jennifer said...

Listen, Adam looks cute in anything he wears! He actually kinda has that skater look going on so not too bad at all.

Just read your earlier post about how he got this look...been there done that! I guess we're all bad moms, huh? :) But, if you're like me, the guilt right now is overwhelming because you keep thinking these are the last days you're going to have him just by himself and you waste some of that time by getting frustrated with him. Crazy isn't it?

Have a great week!

Elizabeth said...

I love both of these posts! Adam is such a sweeeeet kid. I'm with J Day, I don't think the outfit looks all that mismatched. This, of course, from a mom of a 3 year old who is driving me completely batty with HER outfits lately. All 12 of them A DAY. ugh...Right now, jean skirt, long sleeved shirt with an elephant on it, 2 diff. white socks, brown shiny shoes and a blue satin bow for her hair. Oh my.