This is the loot I got at the recent doubles at K Mart (and a few items from Walgreen's). I made sure I was there Sunday afternoon when the sale started to make sure the gettin was good! :) Most of the items were free or almost free. My original total was $89 and final cost after double coupons was $32! I purchased 2 items that were not on sale and I didn't have a coupon for, otherwise I think my savings would have been more significant. I was all excited about this purchase till I just saw Donna's blog and her .09 total bill. Awww man. I will do better next time.
What you have here is 8 Johnson's Buddies Soaps...all of which were FREE. What you don't see here is another 13 JB Soaps I already had that were free. check out the details here on how to get your free soaps. they have these at Target, Wal Mart & Kroger and all of them take the coupon. the funny thing is that every time I go to Kroger, I pick up another 3 for free and then without fail it always prints me out another coupon for 3 more with my receipt. It makes me laugh because that is just 3 more for my collection. Anyone need soap?
Another deal....I saw this post on Hip 2 Save the other day. I immediately thought it was too good to be true. I imagined myself going into Toys R Us and the lady telling me they were all out of the "free trains"or they would give me some microscopic plastic toy that resembled Thomas. But, I had to go to Toys R Us anyway so I printed the coupon and took it with me. I asked a sales person when I got there and they said you just pick one off the shelves and take it to the register...again, I thought too good to be true. I went back and picked up this Wooden Percy train, priced at $17.99 and took it to the register. FREE! FREE people! Why didn't I print out more coupons for this one????
And if you have boys and they love Legos...check out this deal. I ordered this on Saturday and it arrived today. It is a good size set and what a STEAL! Adam is going to love it in his Easter basket.
Check out Hip 2 Save everyday. She has the best tips!
OK, enough of that...now I am off to get caught up on every ones blogs!





9 comments:
Wow! You did GREAT! I was hoping you'd post your goods. I did so bad at KMart this time. I think I'm going to go back on Friday for more free wipes though.
That Percy train IS too good to be true. I saw that on H2S and forgot about it. I should have done it right away.
Good post Nikki!
Nikki, I'm so glad I have turned you and Dolly into Coupon Freaks:) ONce you snag your first deal, it's downhill from there. But what are you saying? Taking pics of all of your bargains and bragging about it is bad?! J/K:)
I can't believe all of the J&J soaps you have!!! Adam will be one clean boy for years and years to come!
That lego deal is good. Denise needs to get it for her boys.
You are funny! Those bath buddie bars are GREAT! I love them!
Great post Nikki! I'm glad you're getting into coupons.
Now let me go check out those legos!
Awww Mannn. That lego thing is SOLD OUT!
Funny the security word I have to type in is, "watired" wa? tired? I sure am!
Donna - I was not saying that taking pics and braging is bad...I was saying being a copy cat was bad. If it was not for your pics and tips I wouldnt be the person I am today! :)
Don't worry about being a copy cat...I just told Donna that I just got out all my diapers/wipes receipts from the past few weeks and was going to take a picture of everything I bought and then post the picture and total amount spent. So, I guess now I'm not only going to be copying Donna I'm going to be copying you!
ANYWAY, good job on the coupon thing! But really, what the heck are those Buddies soaps? I have never heard of them.
And I seriously can't believe I didn't see the free Thomas train coupon. Max can always use another train...shoot.
C'mon Nikki...don't let me be the only self centered person taking pictures of herself and writing about myself...we want to hear and see more about that baby and your pregnancy!!! :)
I know, Nikki!!! Don't make me wait until Lynchburg to see your little baby boy bump (BBB). Take a pic, for crying out loud!
Thanks for the great savings tips. I will check out the Lego stuff for sure.
Fabulous! I did Kmart too, but got overcharged for a few things so need to head back to fix it. We have Harris Teeter triples this week so I posted my photographs. I give Donna all the credit for inspiring me with the coupons too!
By the way, we got the free trains too...what a blessing!
You are doing superb Nikki...well done!
Post a Comment