Monday, March 30, 2009

BzzAgent & My New BFF Sandra Lee

If you are sick and tired of hearing about coupons and deals then just click off this post as fast as you can. I promise you I am not going to tun into a tip and coupon blog. I will get back to my regularly scheduled programming soon, but wanted to pass this along.

I saw this interesting opportunity a few weeks ago on Hip 2 Save, of course! I really didn't need to add anything else to my busy schedule, but I figured it was free and seemed pretty simple, so I gave it a try. I got my package in the mail today. It was completely free and I didn't even have to pay shipping. It included a Glade Sense and Spray as well as a bunch of $4 coupons for me to hand out and tell people about the product.

The obligation is that I try the product and then go on the Bzz Agent site and post my review of the product. Once I do this, they will send me another product to review. I will also be able to accumulate "My Points" for each survey I do and also for taking different polls on the site. You can then redeem your points for products or gift cards to different stores. Pretty exciting. You can check out all the other details on the link I listed above. I am sure I left omething out.


And while I am promoting new things I love...I got this magazine about a month

ago and L-O-V-E it.


I am sure you are all familiar with Sandra Lee and her Semi-Homemade show on Food Network. It is no secret that I do not like to bake or cook and I love anything that makes it easier. So I love that she takes ready made or frozen foods and jazzes them up to feel like they are homemade. I have enjoyed this magazine even more than my PEOPLE mag which is saying alot! I have made almost every recipe in it which is also saying alot! This one is my FAVORITE. Burrito Casserole...tastes just like Enchiladas, but uses frozen burritos! May sound gross, but it is yummy! The pictures are from the magazine...wanted to be honest! :0 She also includes craft and decorating ideas in the magazine which is a BONUS!



We had this for dinner tonight. Italian Cream Cheese Chicken. Very good and even better for leftovers.

I highly recommend this magazine...run out and get your copy.


Photobucket

7 comments:

Unknown said...

nikki, u make me laugh. sandra lee is the bomb dot com! im gonna try the glade thing. thanks for the 411.

Denise said...

I got my Buzz Agent Glade thing in the mail today too! I already love it! Thanks for sending me there a few weeks ago. I cannot believe I got this air freshener FREE!!!!

Now,I need to go get me that magazine!

Tiffany said...

I think we're all ready to see some belly pictures Nikki! I do think it's great that you got a free air freshener, and the those recipes look good (not quite good enough for me to attempt them in the rv, but very tempting...and that's saying a lot)!

Anyways, while I'm here, I just want to thank you for letting me know my comments weren't working. I have fixed them now (just in case you want to leave one...hint, hint. BUT, don't feel obligated).

Dolly said...

Yummy! That last meal looks good. Was that a mag picture too or did you take that? I'll have to look into that magazine. I didn't take you up on that air freshener offer that you told us about a few weeks ago and now I'm wishing I did.

Donna said...

Okay, I'm confused. I signed up for Bzz Agent when you sent me that email and they never sent me a confirmation email! I tried to log in yesterday and my id wouldn't work. WAHHHH! I need to go retry I guess.

That recipe sounds delish! I will try that soon.

Oh, and Sandra Lee kind of drives me crazy. I think she is a closet alcoholic. She loves to make a drink with each meal:)

Jennifer said...

Nikki, I am SO all over making meals like this...I am buying that magazine today!! I thought maybe you would get into cooking more because of your new kitchen and dishwasher. Has that not happened?

Donna, you don't make a drink with every meal you make? That's strange. I thought everyone made martini's every night.

Rose said...

I have bought her books before at Wal mart an dthey are the best!! She makes things sooo easy and so YUMMY!