What is the next best thing to having your own Cricut? Your mom getting one for Christmas! Because whats moms is mine. Sorry mom, but its true and you know it. I am out of control with this thing. My mind is constantly thinking about what else I could possibly use it for. We have not had much going on in our lives over the past few weeks (which is evident form my lack of interesting posts - including this one), so I have been focusing a little too much time and energy on the Cricut and I might need an intervention or someone to tell me to Step away from the Cricut!




12 comments:
Okay, I am such a LOSER! I read this post and thought that the word "cricut" was "circuit" as in circuit city. I was like, "what is this circuit stuff?" Then I clicked on the link and I got it.
Anyhoo, LOVE the crafts! SO CUTE. I love the cake plate the best.
you are so crafty! such cute stuff. i didn't know what a cricut was either! :)
Can you please pick my jaw up off the floor. You are amazing. I love the vinyl letters and dots. I didn't know you could do that. Honestly, you never cease to amaze me!
I didn't know what a cricut was either. Love it all. Who needs EmmieCakes when you have your own cricut?!? Are you selling those banners?
hahahah, HPS wants to know if you're selling the banners! You really could Nikki! I love what you did to your house. If I knew how to work that Cricut thing I'd be doing everything at my house too.
YOU'RE PREGNANT?! Congrats!! I didn't know. I'm so happy for you. Can't wait to see pictures :)
Poor Patty! Did you take the Cricut to your house or are you still letting her enjoy her gift in her own home??!! JK. It's always more fun to craft with more than one! So, I'm sure Patty loves having you!
You are making some super cute stuff! Love the vinyl letters on the wall and the cake plate. Keep those creative juices flowing!
OMG I got the silhouette digital craft cutter for my birthday and have been making banners galore!!
(I am thinking they would be good for the valentine swap!)
You have been busy! Everthing looks great! Oh, I saw a cute idea for you and Julie the other day...monogrammed umbrellas!!!
I thought the same thing as Denise and wondered if there were some good deals at Circuit City. DUH!
You crafty girlies are killin' me...my homemaker self esteem is slowly melting away to nothing. :) All those things are adorable and I do think the cake plate is adorable! Keep it up!
Denise....too funny! I thought (until I was enlightened on Christmas) the cricut was pronounced CRY-CUT...yikes. This thing is AMAZING! LOVE the cakestand...Don't step away...keep going....I need some ideas....help.
You are so crafty!!!! I love all your ideas. Keep 'em coming, girl!!!
Where do you find the vinyl to use in the Cricut?
Post a Comment