Adam had his first game of the season today. He has been so excited about this and he was ready to go first thing this morning. Mark coaches basketball, so Adam spends alot of time at practices and games. He has become pretty good, but has picked up a few bad habits from the "big boys". Such as expressing his frustration when he doesn't make a basket or getting ticked off when the other team does. Sportsmanship is an area that still needs some work. You will see in this video clip that Adam is not letting up on this poor kid. Adam chases him all over the place. Then gives him a nice shove at the end. Embarrassing. You will also hear me yell and scold Adam in the final second.
On another note. This video clip is brought to you courtesy of my new Christmas present.
Since seeing Jennifer's post about her Flip Camera, I have been wanting one so bad. We didn't have a video camera (I know...GASP!) And we definitely wanted to get one before the new baby comes. We had a hard time finding the Flip brand around here, they were all sold out at Christmas. But Mark surprised me with this on Christmas morning. It is so tiny and I am still learning how they heck to work it. But I am so happy and thankful to have it.





12 comments:
Dave said that was awesome! Way to teach him, Mark!!!
Oh, boy! Can that Adam MOVE! I adore his "caught" look at the end of the video! That is wonderful!
I just remembered Adam's dance moves! You need to get those on video, too! Remember Pat's remark? Hilarious!
Be aggressive. Be-BE Aggressive. Remember that cheer? Way to sock it to em, Adam (unless, of course you're the other kid's parents...LOL)!!
Love your camera. Hi def and everything. VERY impressive!
Okay, I now have video camera envy! That is so cool...good job Mark!
I can't watch the video right now because Don is sleeping right next to me...but can't wait to see Adam's moves. Didn't realize you had a stud basketball coach for a husband?
HPS - I can totally say that entire cheer in my head right now...in fact, I keep repeating it...thanks a lot. :)
I know! I'm saying that cheer in my head over and over too. Thanks HPS!
Cute video Nikki! Adam is one cool kid. It's funny watching him get aggressive with the big boys.
Nice camera too! I'm so bad with technical stuff, it would take me forever to figure out how to use that little thing.
Aww, it was just a lil shove. His face looking at you is hysterical! He was on that kid like hot mud! LOVE IT!...and, I love your little gadget. Sweeeeet!
I thought it was, "be aggressive...B-E-agressive"?
I LOVED how he pushed the kid and then looked right at you. hahaha!!
Love the camera, too, Nikki! Go Mark!
Okay, just watched the video...that boy of yours is ON IT!! Seriously, he's playing some good defense. I think I may have to hire him to give Max some lessons...poor thing he's more concerned about what snack he gets after the game than who wins.
I am so late to this post. SOOOO SOrry. Nikki, Adam is so cute. I loved the video! When you yelled at him he was probably like, "Awww mom!"
Like the Christmas present. Mark is a good man, a gooood man I say!
Great gift and love the video. Adam sure if fast on his feet!
Nikki, now be honest....you were scolding on the outside but on the inside you were saying "Way to go Adam, push him harder next time". Just admit it. There is no condemnation in this blog circle.
Post a Comment