I know all of you are probably finished with your Christmas shopping and are probably too busy to take on a craft project. But I thought I would pass this on since sometimes we all find ourselves needing last minute gifts for teachers, neighbors or even for hostess gifts for all the Christmas parties we go to (who am I kidding, we were not invited to a single party this year...loosers!). Anyway, here you go...
You can find this pencil box at Michaels, AC Moore and probably even Wal Mart in the school supplies section. They are about $1 and are made out of cardboard.
-lay all the rods on a cookie sheet lined with wax paper.
-melt choc chips in a Ziploc baggie.
-cut a small hole in the corner of the baggie to make a something similar to a decorating tip.
-drizzle the chocolate over all the pretzels and add sprinkles.
-place in freezer for 5 to 10 minutes to help the chocolate harden.
DONE!!!!
I realize it would be much easier to buy a tin to put you Christmas goodies in, but these are so much cuter and cheaper than those tacky tins .





6 comments:
Oh how daggone cute! Ok, I don't even know what "decopage" means. How 'bout a step by step for me por favor?
Why oh why can't I live next to you and come over and have my own personal tutorials? You never cease to amaze me!
P.S. I am going to store this idea and do it for the teachers for Valentine's Day...awesome!
LOVE this, Nikki. Very cute. You're just plain Crafty. :) I agree Happy 4. GREAT idear for V-Day!
I agree with Caroline. I"m making these for teachers on V-Day! SOOO CUTE!
Thanks so much for the idea! You are one crafty girl. Keep 'em coming! You are our official "Blog Craft Tutor"
Post a Comment