Thursday, February 4, 2010

Happy Birthday Adam - 8 YEARS!


Happy Birthday to the best 8 year old in the world!
This day is filled with mixed emotions. We are so proud of all the ways Adam continues to grow, but it is so sad to see that he is not a little boy anymore. One stage we are happy to move on from is the car seat/booster seat age. Finally no more of that for Adam. Colton came along just in time so we will not be completely free of car seats for another 8 years!
Adam - you are seriously the best boy we could ask for. Perfect in every way. You make us laugh everyday. You are a great big brother and take such good care of Colton. We hope you have a extra special day!

Photobucket

9 comments:

jday said...

Happy Birthday, Adam!! I can't believe he's 8-wow!

What was at the top of his birthday list??

Denise said...

I remember the day he was born! WOW! Happy Birthday you Adam. I'm glad he got to go to school today so he could feel special! Did you bring in treats Nikki!

Dolly said...

What a handsome little guy. I LOVE that pic of him. Such a good one. Happy Birthday Adam! Hope ya'll have been having fun in all the snow.

Momofgirls said...

Happy Birthday, cute boy!

Jennifer said...

Happy Birthday Adam! I really really like his hair long...so handsome!

jenn dangc said...

This one deserves a post: Adam is SUCH a sweetheart!! He asked me to play Wii today! Breakthrough! haha. Of course I HAD to say yes! He ALWAYS asks for permission before he does anything--sooo sweet!

The Bentleys said...

Adam, your Uncle Tommy just wanted to wish you a Very Happy Birthday and say I think you are a "class act"!! And you have classy parents! Aunt Carrie says so too!!!!

Tonya said...

Happy Birthday Adam! He is so handsome!

Word of warning...my friends daughter just turned 8 and she got pulled over for expired license plates and when he saw her not sitting in a booster he wrote my friend a ticket and told her she had to be 8 and 80 pounds!!

Tutela Website said...
This comment has been removed by the author.