Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Family Pictures

We have never had real, professional picture taken of our family before. We usually just have my dad take a picture for us every year that we use for our Christmas cards. But this year we decided to go with a professional. Now, Mark and I both HATE to have our picture taken. So this was a big step for us. My dads assistant took these for us. He is not a full time professional photographer. But he has a professional camera and he does a GREAT job. Which is good enough for me. If you are local and want his info, let me know.

13 comments:

Noel said...

These are great ... and I am worried about mine!!!! Aren't you glad you did this? Which one will be your Christmas card photo?

Donna said...

Nikki! Those are sooo good! I love the casual ones that are unposed. You look just like Meg Ryan in so many of those shots. And I love Adam's sweet little smile! You did a great job coordinating the colors. They're beautiful!

Oh, and I love the new picture on the blog, too.

Elizabeth said...

Oh my goodness...those really are some of the best family pics I've seen. I have a ton of favorites. I want him to take our family pics (Chas would be absolutely delighted i'm sure). Adam is SO photogenic...he seems to enjoy getting his pic taken :). Where were you for these? And, I really like your jeans...tell me where I can get them...and your shirt. I think you look like Uma Thurman. (Did I ever tell someone told me I looked like Monica Lewinsky...I had a few extra pounds on me, but COME ON!)....oops, I'm off on a tangent. See you soon!

Leah said...

These pictures are adorable! You all look great.

The Bentleys said...

Nikki, I love your pictures! Tommy and I need to have ours made! Please let us know how to reach him! Glory be! Carrie

Jennifer said...

Nikki!! Those pictures are great!! Your dad may be losing an assistant after everyone books him for family photos!

Beautiful family!!!

Nikki said...

OK...you will be interested know that my jeans were purchased at WAL MART! $18.99...oh yeah! The shirt is from Khols. I tell you what, I only shop at the finest stores.

Liz - I am laughing at the Monica comment. Did someone really think that would be a compliment? I will send you Daniel's email address...and you too Carrie. You guys should do a big family shoot when Tommy & Annette are in.

Rachel said...

Those are awesome! I love the little chocolate family dressed in their browns :)

the mccollums... said...

Nikki, i love the pics...so great!! Can't wait to see which one you pick for the Christmas cards!

jday said...

Wow! Very good pictures!! I am impressed that you are so on the ball with the family pics this year!! You're looking like a hottie!:)

Tonya said...

These pictures are fantastic! I would love to get his info! Does he have a pretty quick turn around? Is he expensive?

Those are going to be some good christmas cards!

Momofgirls said...

Gorgeous! It is one of those thing you gotta do...I HATE it too!

Ours will be over Thanksgiving in Cabo (with the entire Luff family!) So, yeah, WHO can I stand BEHIND???!!! All my husband's brother's wives are beautiful AND skinny andd PHOTOGENIC!!

Happy Four said...

These are some of the best photgraphs I have ever seen - truly! They are all magnificient and you look stunning...the men in your life look good too, but you look STUNNING!